- What is more valuable, time or money? Why?
- What is something that has made you think differently about money? Why did that change your perspective?
- What is the best thing to spend $20 on?
There are some things in this world we can’t change, no matter how hard we try. Rules like 6+6=12. Pretty simple and straightforward right!? But, when God’s at work, simple addition can become multiplication. Join us as we explore the power of generosity during our series “Multiply.”
What stood out to you from this weekend’s message?
Share a time that someone was generous towards you & try to answer the below questions:
- What was their motive?
- What was your response?
- Looking back, what was the long-term impact of their generosity?
What does the Bible say?
Read Ephesians 6:10-20
- This closing to Paul’s letter to Christians in the city of Ephesus helps us to understand how we ourselves can “be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.” What is the difference in us being strong ourselves and us being strong in the Lord’s might? Is this an easy or hard thing to do?
- How does prayer fit into all this?
- Does it surprise you that the Apostle Paul asks for prayers? What does that imply about our own need for prayer and for our leaders?
Apply the Message, Own the Mission
As a group, pick one way to respond to this weekend’s challenge:
Serve! We have opportunities at each campus, every day of the week. If God hasn’t placed a neighbor in your path, will you take a step towards serving your neighbor?
Pray! This week we’re hosting a 24-hour prayer vigil at each of our campuses with directed prayer for our church, the Triangle, and the world. Will you join us in person or in spirit? Sign up here as individuals or as an entire group!