There is nothing more rewarding than a home or a community of people who are working together to become who God created them to be.
Growing up, who was your favorite band or singer? Has your taste in music changed as you have gotten older or do you still find yourself going back to some of your original favorites?
How would you say that people perceive your home or your family from the outside looking in? Do you think they see a joyful home or a stressful home? Why do you think that is?
• What surprises or encourages you about how the early church lived in community together?
• What characteristics of the early church do you think are most challenging to live out in our culture today?
• What do you notice about the role of community plays in living more in tune with God’s way of life in these passages?
• What are you most hopeful for and/or most nervous about as you start this new group season together?
COVID has been difficult for all of us in different ways. As you start this group together, share:
• What is one challenge you could use prayer or support for?
• What is one step you could take to live more for God in your life?
Spend some time praying together for the needs shared in your group.