June 27 & 28, 2020
Lessons From a Quarantine – Week Five
This has been a crazy few months for all us because of Covid-19, the quarantine and racial tensions. There are so many emotions and fears, which leave us with many questions. We’ll tackle some of these concerns by examining:
- A recap of our series, “Lessons From A Quarantine.”
- 6 stages to rebuild after difficult times.
- An application to rebuild.
- Letting your difficulties be your opportunities to rebuild.
- Here is a recap of the series, “Lessons From A Quarantine.”
Where is God in all of this chaos?
How do we deal with conflict?
How do you grow your faith in your fears?
How do we slow down in the busyness and stress and find real rest?
Let your difficulties be your opportunities to rebuild.
- There are 6 stages to rebuild after difficult times.
Nehemiah 1:4-6 (He mourned. He fasted. He prayed.)
Nehemiah 2:2-5 (Then I prayed to the God of heaven and THEN I answered the king.)
Nehemiah 2:6-8 (“And because the gracious hand of my God was on me, the king granted my requests.”)
6. Surround Yourself
Nehemiah 2:11-18, Nehemiah 2:20
- There is an application to rebuild, which is actually the 7th step.
- Let your difficulties be your opportunities to rebuild.
You can have a changed life, a changed family and a changed community.