Jan. 10, 2020
Community – Week Two
Everyone needs certain things in life. People need hope. People need community, and people need church. We’ll look at our need for community by studying:
- What keeps us from having significant relationships.
- How we love others like Jesus loved.
- What life would look like if we adopted the mentality of Christ.
- What keeps us from having significant relationships?
Why don’t we have significant relationships?
- How do we love others like Jesus loved Zacchaeus?
We go out of our way to build relationships.
We really get to know people.
We do life together.
*** Growth Challenge *** This is a 30-day journey to grow in mind, body and spirit.
Text CHALLENGE to 74121 if you’re interested in signing up!
- Life would look different if we adopted Christ’s mentality for how we love people.
Community is where we experience hope. Church is where we express hope.