Week Six | July 22/23, 2017
There are some things in this world we can’t change, no matter how hard we try. Rules like 6+6=12. Pretty simple and straightforward right!? But, when God’s at work, simple addition can become multiplication. Join us as we explore the power of generosity during our series “Multiply.”Back to Series
Challenge for you:
- Choose the percentage of your income that you want to live on and live on it.
- Track your spending.
- Get rid of dumb debt. (credit card, school loan)
- Arrange your finances so you can give first, save second and live on the rest.
When you get paid:
- Be rich towards God
- Be rich towards yourself
- Live on the rest
When you give generously:
- It breaks the power of greed in your life
- It bridles your discontentment
Giving is an opportunity to invite your Heavenly Father into the world of your personal finances.