Aug. 11 & 12, 2018
Every day brings about new questions. Should I hit snooze? What should I wear? Should I take this job? We all want to feel like we have the right answers. We also have deeper questions. Why am I here? Am I good enough? Can Jesus really be the answer to all of our questions – big and small? Find out in our series – The Answer.
The question Jesus really wants us to ask is: “Who do you say I am?”
Three benefits of believing in Jesus:
- He will build His church
- The gates of hell will not overcome it
- He will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven
What does Jesus say our responsibility is?
- You have a stewardship responsibility
- How you live matters
- You represent Jesus to other people around you
- How you act and talk should be attractive
One day, each of us will stand in front of God and answer this question: “Who do you say Jesus is?”