KidCity is our ministry for birth through 5th grade.
Through age-appropriate weekend environments and outreach events for kids, our goal is to engage kids with the gospel in a way that brings the Bible to life and makes it relevant to them right where they are. We believe ministry is done best in the context of relationships, and we know that our influence combined with a parent’s influence is the best way to encourage kids to grow in their relationship with Jesus.
KidCity is open for Preschool – 5th grade students (ages 2+). Space is limited, so be sure to register your student when you get your in-person service ticket below! Have questions? See our Family Ministry FAQs.
All kids want to know the truths about their IDENTITY, BELONGING and PURPOSE. When those truths sink deep into the hearts of kids, it gives them the tools they need to face the ever-changing world around them.
We want every kid to be confident in his/her:
I am made by God to...
- Be unique (one of a kind)
- Reflect His image (act like Him)
- Worship Him (to live in a way that shows Him love and honor)
I am loved by God no matter what so...
- I can love God, love others and love life
- I can belong in God’s family forever
- I can trust God to guide me
- I can be confident that God knows who I am
I am made for a purpose so...
- I have value
- The Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
- I can tell people about God