GIVING IS A RESPONSE TO GOD’S GENEROSITY TOWARDS US
PLEASE NOTE: All Hope offices are closed from December 22, 2017- January 2, 2018 and we are unable to receive in-person contributions during this time. Year-end contributions may be delivered during Christmas Eve services or mailed to Hope and postmarked no later than December 31, 2017. Online giving is available 24/7.
1. How can I view my online contributions?
- Log in using your Phone number and Password.
- Click on Profile at the top right of the screen
- Click on History, and then click on search.
- Change the Start date to January 1, 2017
2. Why isn’t my email address logging me in?
Your online giving account login is your phone number – not your email.
3. Missing Contributions – I don’t see my cash and check contributions
4. How do I change my name on my online giving account?
- Log in using your Phone Number and Password
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen
- Click Account Information to make changes
5. How do I update/change/stop my online recurring giving?
- Log in using your phone number and password
- To make changes to your recurring donations, click Manage Recurring
- To make a change to your name, click your name at the top right of the screen and click on Account Information.
- To stop your recurring, giving click Manage Recurring then Delete
6. My online donation failed, but I know I have enough credit/funds in my account. What can I do about this?
Contact your financial institution immediately. Large donations sometimes trigger fraud alerts.