Kathy Luparello | 11.21.2020
Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Today’s Bible Story: I can thank God for people who help me.
Nehemiah Builds a Wall • Nehemiah 1–6
Memory Verse: “Give thanks to the Lord for he is good.” Psalm 107:1, NIV
Key Question: Who is good?
Bottom Line: God is good.
“Give thanks (clap on each word)
to the Lord (point up)
for he is good, (two thumbs up)
Psalm 107:1 (NIV).” (Open your hands like a book.)
Ask these questions:
- Who fixed the wall in Jerusalem? Nehemiah
- Did he do it by himself? No, he had lots of help
- Was Nehemiah thankful for the many people that God sent to help him? Yes
- Does God give us people who help us? Who are they? Yes, (teachers, police, family, etc.)
- God give us people to help us because God is good.
- Who is good? God is good
- OPTIONAL: Have your kid “write” a thank you note to someone who helps them.