Giving is a response to God’s generosity toward us
Giving should not feel forced. It’s an act of worship. At Hope we believe in giving generously. We don’t pass an offering plate, but we offer a variety of options for giving.
PLEASE NOTE: All Hope offices are closed from December 24, 2020 – January 3, 2021. We are unable to receive in-person contributions during that time. Year-end contributions may be delivered during Christmas Eve services or mailed to Hope and postmarked no later than December 31, 2020. Online giving is available 24/7.
We are excited to announce that we are switching our online giving system to Pushpay! If you have any questions or need help accessing your old Secure Give account please reach out to email@example.com.
Year-end giving statements are available to view and print by clicking HERE.
Ways to Give
The GetHope App
At Hope, you’ll notice that we don’t pass an offering plate. The last thing we want to do is make you feel uncomfortable or pressured to give. In order to give your tithes and offerings during our weekend services, please use one of the offering boxes outside the doors of the auditorium. You’re welcome to contribute checks and cash via the offering boxes. If you’d prefer to use an envelope, they can be requested at the Guest Services kiosk.
Text to Give
Text Giving provides another way for you to give to Hope quickly, and easily through Pushpay!
To give through Text Giving for the first time:
- Text the keyword that matches your campus, a space, and the amount to 77977
- Example: if you would like to donate $5 to the Apex campus you would text hopeapex 5
- Tap link to complete one-time registration.
- Confirm Amount and other required details > tap Next
- Confirm payment method > tap Give
- You will receive a confirmation text and email for your donation
- Apex campus: hopeapex OR hope apex
- Raleigh campus: hoperaleigh OR hope raleigh
- Morrisville campus: hopemorrisville OR hope morrisville
You may send your tithes and offerings to the following address: